An innovative, bespoke training program to help your advisers win new business, increase conversion rates and deepen client relationships. Covering areas such as personal branding, lead generation and business growth strategies, the program will equip your advisers with a wide range of skills, whether they are new to the industry or are looking to develop their existing knowledge.
Combining traditional wealth management skills with 21st century business development and sales techniques, this course is ideal for:
- Private Bankers
- Wealth/Investment/Asset Managers
- Business Development Teams
The Program is limited to a maximum of 12 attendees and lasts 2 full days (split over 2 consecutive weeks).
Typical Program Content
The course will be designed to meet your specific business needs, but typically includes:
- Determining your personal objectives for the program
- Your firm's market position, key differentiators & unique selling points
- Brand 'you' and the power of a strong personal brand
- The power of storytelling – what is your ‘story’ and opening pitch?
- Defining your target market and ideal client
- How to become a Key Person of Influence within your target market
- Personal DISC profiling and how to use personality profiles when dealing with clients
- How to use LinkedIn as a marketing and business development tool and an introduction to social selling
- How to generate warm, qualified introductions/referrals
- Strategies for increasing share of wallet
- How to improve your conversion rates
- Key relationship management skills such as client communication and service, objection handling, and closing techniques
- 10 practical networking skills
To ensure attendees leave with tangible results, each individual will complete a detailed Personal Development Plan containing SMART objectives, and will have a practical, easy to implement strategy for growing their business.
In order to encourage follow-up action I will also undertake a 1-hour coaching call with each attendee approximately 60 days after the program. Each attendee will also receive a comprehensive support pack containing the full course content, slide decks, support material and workbooks. The program also qualifies for 12 hours CPD.